Pirkinių krepšelis

Krepšelis tuščias

Naudinga informacija

Tapti sveiku likti sveiku

Skaitykite internete knygą

"TAPTI SVEIKU LIKTI SVEIKU su jaunomis fermentinėmis ląstelėmis",

kurią parašė prof. H. Bankhoferis ir dr. M. Oldhaveris.

Vitamin D3 1000 I.E. plus Dr. Wolz

16,00 €
3.95652 5 23 Product
Gamintojas: Dr. Wolz Zell GmbHDr. Wolz Zell GmbH


Targeted vitamin D supplementation


Almost every second person, including children and the elderly, are vitamin D deficient. Vitamin D plays a key role in our health. The vitamin can do much more than just regulate calcium metabolism. It is an all-rounder, with the important role its plays in relation to all our organs and our bodies’ regulatory systems becoming ever more widely known.


A lack of sunlight is often the main cause of D3 deficiency. With the help of UV light, our body produces approx. 90 % of the vitamins its needs by itself. Merely the remaining 10 % is provided with the food we eat each day, such as oily fish, for example. Often, during winter for example, UV light is not enough, however, for the elderly or children.


Recommended intake: adults take 1 capsule daily together with a meal and a small amount of fluid. Children aged 2 and above take 1 capsule or the contents of one capsule every second day together with a meal. The capsules can also be opened by pulling them apart and the contents thereof added to meals.


With vitamin D3, vitamin C obtained from the acerola cherry and citrus bioflavonoids.

  • Promotes healthy, strong bones in adults and children
  • For better immune system function
  • Facilitates a healthy reaction to inflammatory stimuli
  • For healthy muscular function
  • Protects cells from free radical damage

 Content: 60 capsules


More detailed information on content